Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Halloween Cross Stitch and a Fabric Pumpkin

Hello!
Today I have a couple of new things to share. The first one is  this Halloween mini pillow . The cross stitch pattern is from San Man Originals.
It was hard to find a matching orange print. I had the aida at home and got the bat fabric at a quilt show last Saturday. It is from Moda fabrics. I think next time I will do black and white... it will be easier to match the colors. I used tiny felt triangles for the fangs because I could not find the right buttons. I think it came out ok.
I am not big on decorating for Halloween, just a little thing here and there. Last night Brenda and I put spider webs over the plants outside. Halloween is fun.
And here is my new fabric pumpkin. With a real stem!
I made it using this great tutorial from The Simple Wife . It was fast and easy.  I had one stem from last year and will use all the ones I can get my hands on this year to make more pumpkins. I loved this project!
Thanks for stopping by! I have a lot of cleaning to do now.
Ana Paula.

5 comments:

  1. Your cross stitch is adorable along with your other Halloween items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love your little Halloween finish, Ana Paula--those fangs are too cute :) And the fabric pumpkin is adorable, too...

    I'll bet Brenda is looking forward to trick-or-treating this year! I think I always loved it as much as my sons did--especially when they would give me the coconut candy bars since they didn't like them :)

    Enjoy your week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillows are just so cute! And those pumpkins are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete