Saturday, June 25, 2016

Ribbon and Lace Boho Style American Flag.

Hello!
Just stopping by to share a little craft I made this week.


I wanted to make this flag since when I first saw one last year. There are lots on Pinterest and I just had  to make one this year. I found some red and white fabric scraps,left over ribbon, lace, ric-rac, bias tape, a scrap of denim, and other trims that were perfect for the project. Also, some white buttons and a dowel.


The flag is now hanging above the crates filled with cookbooks in my eating area.
I love my new flag, I am happy that I made it. A great way to use scraps of fabric and all those left over ribbons and trims we all collect.


I think it complements nicely my other patriotic items.  Hopefully I will be able to make a couple more patriotic crafts this year.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!

Ana Paula.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun flag idea, Ana Paula--yours turned out great!!

    Happy 4th of July weekend to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete