Sunday, July 18, 2010

Christmas in July

I finished 2 new cross stitch ornaments for my tree.
The first one is from an old Brazilian magazine with American patterns. I have no idea who the designer is. I changed some of the colors and finished as a round ornament . I think it came out pretty cute, being such a simple design. I always liked this.
The second ornament is  Renne de Noel, a freebie from a french blog.  An easy and cute design that I finished as a pillow ornament.
We had a 4 feet fake tree since we got married, then last January we got a taller one at Wallmart. I am very excited planning to make lots of ornaments for the new tree.
When I lived in Brazil I had several cross stich ornaments. Here I had none on the old tree. It was crowded with ornaments of all kinds, but no cross stitch. These are my first ones. I don't know why, but I never made even one. I guess was because the tree was too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment