Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Mini Cakes and Valentine Kitchen

Today I made some mini chocolate cakes using this nordic ware pan my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas.
They are valentine gifts for some ladies from my church.

I just dusted them with sugar and Brenda decorated with the valentine sprinkles.  My sweetie loves them.

Do you know any little girl that does not love sprinkles? I don't. Very Fancy Nancy.

Now, this is a little corner of my kitchen.
We live in a  apartment with a small kitchen. Not enough storage.
I got this shelf at Michael's and painted it white. I like to put this set of canisters there. The empty canister usually holds cookies. I have a different set on the counter for flour, sugar and such.

I made the cross stitch pot holders and the grocery bag holder modeled after a clothespin bag. I also made the cherry print apron.
The cross stitch dish towel I made about 9 years ago in Brazil. My Mom made the crochet border.


I have several other dish towels from that time. It is a very popular cross stitch item there.
When  we went back some time ago, I got several dish towels and table runners. They all have the part for the stitched design in aida.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Ana Paula
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those cakes look yummy, Ana, and what a cute little corner to showcase your Valentine's creations. Have a nice Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete