Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Dance!

Hello!
Here she is, Priscilla from Lizzie Kate's Pair O' Pilgrims!


The fabric I used to finish her is different from the one I used to finish Miles. It's  a golden brown color.



As on Miles, I made some color changes and used less buttons than  the pattern suggested.
The buttons are so cool! The pie button was the first one I got on e-bay. I was able to get the others latter from another e-bay seller getting just the ones I liked. It was way more affordable than getting the button pack .



I think she is so pretty holding her pie, and I am very happy that I finished both pilgrims in time for Thanksgiving.


Also, not being an American born, it was fun doing some research on the real Miles and Priscilla.
Such strong and corageous people!
Anyways, I love to look at them, but had to put these guys away until after Halloween.




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend.

Ana Paula.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she turned out perfectly, Ana Paula!! It's so nice that you have the pair completed in time for Thanksgiving... The little buttons add so much and I'm glad you were able to find them less expensively and buy only the ones you wanted :)

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete