Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fairy Garden

Hello!

Long time since my last post.  Time goes fast.
I am working on some things that hopefully I will share soon.
Today I will share the fairy garden we made last weekend.


We started with an old barbecue grill that we "rescued" from the alley behind our apartment. We had a fairy garden before, but it never worked out very well. I think this time, we got it!






A cute fairy house. I love it!




A ladybug tire swing for fairies, the cutest thing.


A welcome sign.


And a  birdhouse. We got all pieces at Joann's. We put the house over a base of little rocks, so it will get less moisture from the dirt. The rocks are from Ikea.


One of the problems we had before with fairy gardens, was  the plants growing too fast. This time, we chose succulents. I think with these kind of plants, we will be able to control and keep the garden easier. I still want to plant something behind the house, not sure what.


We are very happy with our little garden. Hopefully the donkey's tail and the green pearls will grow well and fall on the sides.


Now we are just waiting for a little fairy to move in :)

Have a wonderful day!

Ana Paula.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely fairy garden , just love it . great fairy house .
    Look forward to seeing it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to repurpose an old grill, Ana Paula! Your fairy garden is adorable and I'm sure it was such fun to create each little detail :)

    ReplyDelete