Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mystery Christmas quilt

A couple of years ago I found these pictures on the web and just felt in love with this project.
The problem is that I don't know where I found it. If someone out there owns the pictures, or if you are on the pictures, I apologize in advance for using them without previous permission.

I would love to see the finished quilt, that looks like a wall hanging to me. It must be gorgeous. I am not really a quilter, but if I can find out who the designer is, I will get this pattern and try it out. I don't think is that hard.

So, please quilters, if you know who is the designer, I would like to know.
Please leave a comment.
The ladies on the picture did a great job! Nice to see their choices of fabric.
I would love to hear from you. Maybe I can make this in time for Christmas!
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment