Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More Thrift Store Finds

Hi!
Things are going crazy here! My apartment needed  so many repairs, and finally the landlord decided to do it. First were the plumbers to re pipe, them the dry wall guys, the carpet cleaners, today is floor replacement day. Soon they will send the painters.

Since all I do now is clean a mess after another, I will just post some fun stuff from  Salvation Army.
First, a granny square blanket in very good condition, looking like new! I just love Thrifty Stores, don't you?
Them this cool room divider. I am still working on the pictures. I love it! Great way to display family pictures.
The Hallmark Family Tree. I got the set of ornaments on e-bay. I am trying to get another one.
Sometimes I am very lucky there.
Hope soon I can have a normal life again. I started decorating for Christmas, but things are going very slow.
Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you found some great things at the thrift stores, Ana. I especially love the little tree with the family photos on it--hope you can find more of those tiny frame ornaments :)

    Have fun decorating--I need to get busy and do some today myself!

    ReplyDelete