Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cross Stitch Easter Eggs Pattern

Hi!
If you read my blog, you know that I like crafts. Most of all, I love Cross Stitch.
Sometimes I go crazy looking for a pattern. Right now I am looking for this one.
I think this is just lovely! Especially  the sampler style eggs.
I tried to get this a couple of times on e-bay.
An e-bay seller told me it is a Cross Stitch calendar page.
The last seller who had it said it was from a book, but she will not give me any more details.
There is no way I can find out, unless some nice lady out there can recognise this pattern and be gracious enough to give me some info on that.
I am sure someone saw this before. So, if you have any detail on this pattern, please let me know. It will be very much appreciated.
Here is the picture again.
Thanks for stopping by!
Ana Paula.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ana Paula
    this pattern is from the 1994 Cross Stitch Collection Keepsake Calendar. It is the April pattern. Hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pattern!! I hope the above comment helps you find them too. I would LOVE to see yours!! I'm returning the follow and thanks so much for your sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete